Saturday, October 27, 2018

How to deal with anxiety attacks & depression

Oct. 27, 2018

Introduction


I do not know how to measure anxiety attacks & depression, but I know that it is a serious problem if we do not learn how to prevent and handle it properly. I think that most important is to find something really enjoyable to do every day, live in the present.

Continue to learn


I also like to watch the video by valuetainment, here is the link.

I did remember that this August my sister visited the city of Vancouver, she paid for the ticket to invite me to show fly over Canada in the Canada place. I was filled with so many emotions, I was so afraid one time on the show. After the show, I never felt so relax first time in last three months.

I wrote a few blogs and here is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment