Saturday, October 6, 2018

Opportunistic learning

Oct. 6, 2018

Introduction


It is a big waste for me last three years, since I do not fully use Leetcode online judge, discuss. I do not have chance to catch up so many algorithms, the number is 909 today.  How should I expedite my learning process?

Base on my existing talent, I can only work on 120 algorithm in three months using Leetcode online judge. I am thinking about to take opportunistic learning, quickly putting most popular discuss and then understand the idea, convert the code to C#, submit the solution.

I like to call this learning as opportunistic learning. In order to fit into learning challenging of medium level and hard level algorithms, as long as I keep learning, I should be able to shorten the time to complete those algorithms.

There are so many good resource through those problem solving, most of algorithms I will never have chance to read and figure out them by myself.

Just an idea, I like to try it using a few hours this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment