Saturday, October 27, 2018

How to advance global ranking on Leetcode weekly contest?

Oct. 27, 2018

Introduction


It is a good research topic I can look into 20 minutes before the contest starts at 6:30 PM. How to advance my contest ranking? I had the lesson last week, I did not choose to work on an easy level algorithm, but I tried to work on a hard level algorithm almost one hour but failed to score anything. That brings my attention to do this research.

Global ranking


Right now my ranking is around 13,000, and I like to advance to top 10,000 first. I like to see how long it takes me to advance 3,000 in the ranking. I like to try the easy level algorithm first, since the hard level has complicated edge cases, it is hard to pass all test cases in the contest.

Also I like to work on my reading skills, specifically I like to learn IELTS reading skills and writing skills both. It is much better for me to work on two things in the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment