Sunday, October 7, 2018

When I am tired

Oct. 7, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a blog to memorize my time and experience last Saturday. How did I survive after more than three hours tennis on central park in the city of Burnaby from 12:30 PM to 5:15 PM, went home to attend 6:30 PM weekly contest. I did not give myself enough time to prepare for the content, too tired and need to have nutrition food.

I did go shoping at crystal mall first, and then I got home and only ate a yogurt and a pieces of biscuit, still hungry. I chose to start to work on weekly contest 105 starting from 6:30 PM, without a dinner since no time to cook and eat.

My head hit to the table several times, I had headache. I stood up for a few times and tried to calm down. I came out the ideas for two algorithms, after solved one, but I could not handle the stress to write the code.

My blog is called "when I am tired". Here are highlights.

1. When I am tired, my brain still functions very well.
2. When I am tired, negative thoughts came out. I tried to control, put it down. I thought about I could not handle this stress of problem solving, I will never make it.
3. When I am tired, I actually need some protein to feed my brain and body to recover.
4. When I am tired, I need to know the importance to get back to energetic quickly. Eat some healthy food quickly. An orange fruit will help me a lot.


Let me get memorize the contest


It was a lot of hard work. I submitted one algorithm, came out the idea for second idea but failed the edge case.

And also the third algorithm I came out idea, but I had difficult to write the code. It felt so good, I just practice a few design algorithm, and then I learned to be humble again. The practice taught me the lesson.



Detail performance is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment