Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Review my research about Vancouver area house market

Oct. 10, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to review all past eight years activities related to house research, and then it is also important for me to write a blog. I like to write some topics and help myself to understand better about business, life and career.

I moved to the city of Vancouver in 2010, and started from 2010 I rented a small place in the house in the city of Vancouver last nine years.

A complete research


I like to define a complete research. It should include down payment, house market research, loan research and also new immigrant loan policy, and it can include more activities.


Actionable Items


I like to mark this day Oct. 9, 2018 as day one of my personal finance research. It starts with a seed, an idea to look into.




No comments:

Post a Comment