Sunday, December 9, 2018

Biggest lesson learned with $100,000 US dollar price tag

Dec. 9, 2018

Introduction


It is hard for me to grow as an independent and gain some life and living wisdom. I paid the price with all net income from 1999 to 2001, I spent every dollar of those $100,000 US dollars to learn the most important lessons in my life. What is the biggest lesson I learned with that $100,000 US dollars tag?

Live under mean?


I left Florida in 2010 after 14 years. I felt so struggle financially. I experienced the real estate under water in Florida. I did not live under mean in Florida. I did not plan long term for my 14 years living in Florida. I left USA and went to Canada without financial confidence and worry about my future career and life.

Be street smart and get close to your siblings


Be your sister's neighbor in your home town?


Get to know best smart person in Florida?


Get to work best scientist in the world?


Learn the value of research, do it early?


Learn the value of wall street from my roommates?


Get to know the societies from my roommates?


How to support your mom as an adult?



No comments:

Post a Comment