Saturday, December 8, 2018

Case study: My mom visa application first time in 1999

Dec. 8, 2018

Introduction


It was the decision I made after I purchased a condo and a brand new car. I decided to invite my mom to visit USA. I like to write a blog about the trip.

Case study


I did invite my mom to apply the visa. My brother took my mom to Beijing and applied the visa. The visa was denied. My mom told me that the road was so slippery since it was winter, black ice on the road.

Actionable Items


I should learn how to think carefully, and when I like to make some decision, I should consider carefully about the weather condition, and also living expenses about others. At that time the salary of a person in the city of Yichun was less than $200 Yuan, I spent one year's salary for my mom and my brother to apply visa, a trip to Beijing.

I learned from the experience. I never should consider the trip and should learn to take advantage of my high salary into investment. Never waste money again on road trip, international trip. My mom did not want to have a trip in her early 70s.




No comments:

Post a Comment