Saturday, December 8, 2018

Case study: My Orlando trip with my mom in 2000

Dec. 8, 2018

Introduction


My mom visited me the first time 5 months in Florida. I took a vacation to Orlando with my mom and we spent over $800 for 2 day trip to Orlando theme parks in 2000. I like to write a blog and this was another overspending trip.

Case study

I had a full time job in Trendium and then I took a vacation to Orlando with my mom. We spent money on two theme parks with full price, one night hotel, and we spent lobster buffer for each of us over $35.00 dollars. I went to shopping mall for clothes.

Lessons learned


I became a Christian after year 2000. I learned not to waste money to drive car long distance without offering other to share drive. I practiced that from 2000 to 2010. I should invite other to go to Orlando trip with us, reduce cost and have more fun.


Facts to review


The cost of the trip is over $800 US dollars.







No comments:

Post a Comment