Saturday, December 8, 2018

Case study: My twin bed mattress purchased in 2010

Dec. 8, 2018

Introduction


It was most difficult time for me to adapt the new life in the city of Vancouver in 2000. I did not have a lot of savings in my bank account, and also I had a debt in my USA condo. I found a small home with the help from Florida, I was on road trip to Yosemite national park with my friend, 14 days road trip from Florida to Vancouver. I got a call from Florida and my friend told me that there is a home for me in the city of Vancouver. I like to write a blog about my twin bed mattress purchase in 2010.

Case study


I like to have a mattress so that I could sleep better. I found one on Vansky.com and it took me $20.00 dollars. I drove to the city of Richmond and got the mattress, and then I put in the trunk of my Ford Explorer. I got it and used it since then.

At that time, I stayed at home and looked for a full time from April to June 2010. I was paying a lot out to my car insurance, rent fee, food, and I did not know where was my future job. I made a purchase the old used mattress by a Chinese family.


Actionable Items


I still remembered that the day my landlord helped me to move the mattress off the truck.

Actionable Item


April 6, 2019
I got citibank statements from 2010 April to December. I like to share the citi bank statement and track how much I spent on the first few months.




No comments:

Post a Comment