Sunday, December 9, 2018

Case study: purchase a home or go for a vacation

Dec. 9, 2018

Introduction


It is my finance learning research. I like to study a topic called how to make smart finance decision through when to choose vacation, when to purchase a home, and how to avoid overspending with relatives.

Case study


I came cross my loan application in 2011 July. I brought into $17,000 US dollars to live in Canada in April 2010, and then in two months I got a full time job in June 2010. After 15 month saving, I went to the Scotia bank and got a loan application. My asset was $26,682.00 by checking the loan application. 

In February 2012, I took the first vacation in third year at the current job, I ended up to spend over $5,000 dollars on the vacation.

I like to case study those two activities together.



No comments:

Post a Comment