Sunday, December 9, 2018

Do not spend money on travel unless I have a home

Dec. 9, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a blog to document my struggle financially in Canada. I like to write a blog title called do not spend money on travel unless I have a home in Canada.

Case study


I traveled to China to visit my mom and relatives in China in 2012 spring festival. I spent over $5,000 dollars on the trip. I did not realize that I was aging and in my forties and I did not have a plan to buy a home for myself, a down payment for a condo taking more than $15,000 dollars for down payment.

I also need to meet the challenge for the big mortgage amount and long distance to travel to work. I have a lot of work to do and need to learn how to find solutions. But I could not control again to go for this overspending trip.

It is so hard for me to learn how to treat relatives just being relatives, do not give away cash on a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment