Sunday, December 23, 2018

Tax credit research

Dec. 23, 2018

Introduction


It is one of Suze talk at Google, she talked about real estate $8000 tax credit, and it was extended in 2008. I like to do this research topic. Another reason is that I reviewed the tax I paid in 2001, I paid over $6000 Federal tax, I am not resident and then I had hard time to recover from the loss, I got laidoff in Sept. 2011 in Florida.

Tax credit research


It is definitely a good topic for me to study. I did study tax I paid over $20,000 dollar from 1999 to 2001. If I save $6,000 in those three years, then I decide to invest a condo in the city of Yichun, Jiangxi province I grow up. The condo has a half million Chinese yuan right now in 2018. I paid one for my mom in 1999, I learned the power I had but I did not learn how to take advantage of it by paying less on tax.

Tax credit research worthy million dollars


It is hard for me to learn that I may create million dollars if I work hard on tax credit research when I file tax return from 1999 to 2001.

A few years ago, probably in 2016, I learned Canadian tax return on tennis court. A person worked on oil industry in Alberta, he worked on high pay job over $150,000 dollars, he paid the tax, next year he had no income, he filed another tax return to calculate two years for that $150,000 dollars. Maximum he can do it for three years.





No comments:

Post a Comment