Saturday, February 16, 2019

weekly contest 124

Feb. 16, 2019

Introduction


It is my favorite weekly contest. I took a break last Saturday since I had a party to attend. I played the contest this week and I fully enjoyed the contest as always.


My performance


I spent first one hour to write the first two algorithms. But the third algorithm I spent 30 minutes, and then I failed one test case in last minutes. After the contest, I tried to fix the bug in the third algorithm, but this time the bug is more serious. Time limit exceeded, I had no clue how to fix it right now.


Q1 - 993 Cousins in binary tree, here is my discussion link.
Q2 - 994 Rotten oranges, here is my discussion link.

After the contest,

I continued to work on the algorithm, but I could not solve the problem of time limit exceeded.

Q3 - 995 Minimum number of K consecutive bit flips, here is my discussion link.

Follow up 


It is 10:40 PM. I do not have time to work on the fourth algorithm. But I plan to write this algorithm as soon as I can. I like to push myself to work hard, I like to be the player who will solve all four algorithms in the contest in short future.


No comments:

Post a Comment