Oct. 6, 2020
It was two weeks ago that I was so busy to make so many changes on the website, I was asked to remove uplight from the website, and then after a while, I was told that website was not responding.
I was so nervous since I did not have any issue over last 12 months. I went back to check IIS event view log, and also I tried to rollback every change to see which one to cause the problem.
My coworker reminded me that it happened just after I removed the uplight.
I rollbacked the change to remove a row in the table WebsiteMainMenu. I turned off the cache of the table, and Monday morning I went to work, the coworker told me the page was really slow.
I quickly fixed the cache issue. I also rewrote the code for Main Menu setup written in C#.
Here is my project folder.
I like to work on my project management skills, and also I have to review my own code and take some time to make it more robust.