Saturday, September 1, 2018

Leetcode 687. Longest univalue path

Sept. 1, 2018

Introduction


It is an easy level tree algorithm. I choose the algorithm to interview over five people last month on interviewing.io. On Sept. 30, 2018 10:00 PM, I had chance to work with the interviewee over 45 minutes again on the algorithm.

As an interviewer, I also learn the algorithm through the mock interview. I like to write another solution based on the discussion with a few interviewees last 30 days.


My practice


I like to write another idea to solve the problem. I started to write the blog 11:07 AM, now it is 12:04 PM, it took me 63 minutes to complete the following task:

1. Write the C# code and submit it against Leetcode online judge. The code passes all test cases.
2. Write a post on leetcode.com, here is the link.

I need to save it on my github as well. I will spend 20 minutes to write a post on code review website and get some review in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment