Friday, February 1, 2019

Case study: 2006 check book transaction log

Feb. 1, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I did not keep the checking account transaction log with my handwriting, the only one I had with less than 12 months transactions in 2006. I spent time today to enter all transaction into excel first.

Case study


It shows me the attitude towards money. I did not spend enough time to prepare my records. I was an emotional person, I was too busy to learn basic Excel sheet skills. I did not spend efforts to put together all transaction in Excel sheet and then tried to analyze them.

I noticed that the personal finance habit is the new word for me. I only started to work on my personal finance research three months ago. I am a new baby with three months experience.

In order to learn to grow rich, build wealth, I have to push myself hard to review all paper records I have. I am still searching possible ways I can recover my finance data.




No comments:

Post a Comment