Saturday, January 11, 2020

Case study: My Philadelphia trip in October 2014

January 11, 2020

Introduction


I came cross my advisor Prof. Jie Wu wechat post, so I like to share one photo we took together in 2014 with other professors. I was so naive and disorganized back in 2014 and got a lot of advises from my professor classmates. I only did one case study on the trip cost in 2019. I like to write one for Temple university visit and more.

Case study


It was so surprising to get invited, I was working on my Canadian citizenship application in 2014. I was waiting for the approval. I booked the trip from October, one day trip to Philadelphia, before that. I also spent one day in Florida to drop by to visit friends and my rental place in the city of Boca Raton.


No comments:

Post a Comment