Saturday, June 27, 2020

Leetcode discuss: 34. Find First and Last Position of Element in Sorted Array

Here is the link.

C# binary search algorithm showcase starting from August 2018

June 26, 2020
Binary search algorithm is so challenge. Since I like to train myself to perform better on mock interview, phone screen or onsite, I do have to learn how to serve others with my practice as well.
Most common errors are index-out-of-range, deadloop, and all other things like missing focus on middle and middle value. It takes so many practice for me to understand the importance of testing, even I can have ideas how to solve it, but I do have to stay humble, and also work hard to find time to practice one more time.
2020
34. Find First and Last Position of Element in Sorted Array
2019
August 22, 2019
33. Search in Rotated Sorted Array
C# various practices in 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment