Thursday, June 25, 2020

10 common mistakes in investing on US stock market

  1. June 25, 2020

Introduction


I learn so many lessons as an investor. I like to write down what I have learned and then hopefully I can become a better investor.

10 common mistakes


I have to learn how the company works as a business. Right now, there are so many distressed companies and so many layoffs, and so many people are struggling to pay mortgage and other things.

I like to see if I can become a better investor by writing down my mistakes.

  1. Be careful when SPX is high like 3200, do not hold stocks purchased on high SPX index; 
  2. Example for item 1, I lost $3000 US dollar in market value in less than two business days after I made purchase on June 5, 2020. I did not know the market was so volatile, and there are so many dangers out there in the market;
  3. Understand the business and my own emotions as an investor. Try to read more articles about business and problems ahead related to Coronavirus; 
  4. Example for item3, I start to learn US business. What are those essential ones for me to understand first; 
  5. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment