Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Stock research: Ameritrade Key Largo portfolio 14 stocks

June 24, 2020

Introduction


I have to spend time to manage 14 US stocks and the total loss around $700 dollars.

My portfolio


I need to track those 14 stocks and the loss over $700 US dollars less than one month. I like to write down my lesson, impulsive shopping after SPX went back to 3200 this June.

I had Missing out fear, so I rushed to purchase over $7700 dollars one time US stocks. And then another $4000 dollars in next day.

I had total loss on those two big purchases over $1400 dollars. I learned the lesson to take gains, and then I should wait the market cool down.

I only held on those positions with two days gains, after that the loss went up day by day.





Stock market 


It is so hard for me to control my impulsive behavior. I was scared to purchase stocks after March 20 biggest crash in 10 years, SPX around 2200.

My key largo Ameritrade.com had only $3000 gains in two days after over three months recovery until June 5, SPX around 3200, then there is a big crash, I lost over $2000 gains in a few days, since I sold ETFs, and then purchased stocks instead.

Now all my gains starting May 2019 is gone. I am still holding those distressed business stocks, and I like to get better understand the market, business and learn better, manage better about risk.




No comments:

Post a Comment