Friday, June 19, 2020

How should I be a super smart in my 50s?

June 20, 2020

Introduction

It is my interesting to be a super smart person in my 50s. I like to work on my short research how to be a super smart person. 

Good habits

I like to build some good habits as a 50s. One thing I like to do is to get at least 1000 hour market research in the morning from 6:00 AM. I should start to work on stock research, and then learn business and how to learn to invest on company stocks as an individual investor. 

I like to learn something instead of being passive investor. I was so scared to purchase at least $20,000 stock when market crashed on March 20, 2020.  I should come out a plan to fully train myself to be a good trader, long term or short term, and passive and active. 

No matter what happens, I should take some risk and then build some experience as an investor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment