Sunday, September 27, 2020

New roommate: dirty bitch - today I spent two hours to clean kitchen oven and fan

 Sept. 27, 2020

Introduction

It is special time and hard time for most of people. I tried to be considerate, and I talked to a sale person at work. He told me that every one is different. I know that people work until midnight, compared to her, I have easy life to live. 

I can spend time to gamble on stock market. I just did spend hour to clean my bedroom, use paper towel to remove all those spider net, all dusts this weekend. 

Also I spent over two hours to clean the oven and fan. I also have a philippine roommate who likes to cook, pan-fried fish with long time cooking. 

The oil dust was so dark before I cleaned today. I need to earn some respect from the roommate. As a Canadian citizen, I am shamed to be poor and could not afford my own condo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment