Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Market correction: Life is tough with another $800 dollar loss in one day

 I started to gamble on market, but my speculation again is not working. I have to simplify my investment, stop loss on more than $200/ day, or only trade on small amount. But with bad habits and all other issues, I did experience loss of over $800 dollars. 


I thought about stopping loss when loss is around $300 dollars. I sold SU.TO 500 shares with $30 dollars gain, $9000 dollar capital. When market went down, I calmed down. I sold 1500 shares of HSE, and I know that HSE.TO is hard to rebound, I am in better situation to hold TRP.TO position instead. 


It is hard to discipline myself, avoid market loss with a 5% correction. I have to go back to think about another 20% loss of NASDAQ 100, and how I handle those market risk. Can I play good game as an investor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment