Monday, September 21, 2020

Avoid big loss: Set stop loss - save $300 dollars

 Sept. 21, 2020

Introduction

It is challenge for me to train myself to be frugal person. I have to cut relationship with my relatives, asking me to pay bills, abusing me. But it is more challenge for me to train myself thinking in defense way. As a single person, I have to learn how to understand myself in psychology in investment, and also focus on to avoid big loss. 

Set stop loss - easy but I did not do it

I should have set stop loss, so this morning I can avoid NCL -255.00 losses and AAL -88.92 loss. 

I already learned to set trailing stop, but I forgot to do it. So I need to work on my thinking process, starting from defensive steps, and then move to take risk part. 

I am a single person, but I do have a wechat group to chat with investment. I need to learn how to build good habit, routine to prevent big loss first. 

This may have happened from March to Sept. 2020 hundreds of time, but last two weeks I learn that beginner common mistake is not to avoid big loss. I need to start to learn how to put into my planning, weekend projects to work on. 


My two losses



No comments:

Post a Comment