Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Kevin O’Leary Reacts To My $10 Million Dollar Investment | Shark Tank

 Here is the link. 

Stock - 

No stock more than 5%, correction hits, take out profit by trimming

Mass correction - Never work on margin!

2.9 million dollars - Kevin asked the question: Can you take the hit? 

Kevin:

Point of life, I don not have debt. I do not have any obligation for anybody. 

A lot of down cycles. A lot of my friends were wiped out. Do not respect the debt. 

Watch, divorce, boats, etc. - 

One asset class - Do not be over 20% of your asset. 

Do not be taken out of business. 

Do not take big hit if corrections hit. 

Brute price for it. 

Be ready to be wiped out. 50% chance to be wiped out. 

Operator 8, portfolio manager 6 to 7. 

1000 stocks - pay me



No comments:

Post a Comment