Thursday, September 24, 2020

Downward spiral: Market is hard to play and I like to work on my homework

 Sept. 24, 2020

Introduction

I got another over $600 dollars loss on my TFSA account, since I like to take some revenge bet and take risk to purchase HSE.TO $2000 shares and 1000 shares of VCE.TO. I like to save my capital, and continue to play with small amount. What I like to do is to work on small amount, and then sell in the morning and buy in the middle of day, and sell if I can. 

Setup orders to sell

I have to work hard and think about what I can do. My Ameritrade.com also recently lost over $500 dollars in market value, I did not time the market, and put $7000 dollars in the market in a day. After I purchased NCLH and AAL, it went down over $400 dollars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment