Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Questrade.com TFSA: My review | My position on GRAY biotech stock | Pump and dump?

March 24, 2021




Actionable Items

  1. I like to invest on GRAY stock, but my timing could be better. 
  2. It is challenge for me to understand how GRAY stock will perform. 
  3. I just think that there is the possibility for GRAY stock to go up and double the value in next 12 months. 
  4. I think that it is important to think about value of stock, not just market price right now. 
  5. I will think about more carefully about NOK position 3000 shares. 

Follow up 

June 16, 2023

  1. Why I did not choose to invest on OXY stock?
  2. Why no one in wechat group told me that I should invest something else? Only one of them told me that. 
  3. Why I did not choose 10 stocks first, and then worked on my criteria to make selections?
  4. Why I did not choose to study one of professional website and then start to have a long term investment on biggest company instead?
  5. This is so wrong to go for pump and dump investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment