Tuesday, March 30, 2021

TFSA portfolio: What to learn as an investor?

March 30, 2021

Introduction

I spend at least one hour a day to work on stock investment, and this is the second year. What I should learn from my own experience in terms of TFSA account, I like to write about the topic. It is about greedy and also speculation, timing and good faith to learn more about biotechnologies. 

My positions

I had two big losses based on today's market value. 

I bought NOK stocks when wallstbets pumped NOK stock's price around $5.2, and I showed up with greedy, did not sell with gains over $10,000, and next morning I purchased another 1000 share at price 5.7. 

This is the lesson I like to keep it and remind myself for rest of my life. Greedy is such a big issue as an investor. 

GRAY stock is another story. The price went down from $30/ share, I applied marginal safety 35 to 45%. And then I learned that I should not purchase 600 shares at price $8.0/ share. I have to be patient and wait. 

Now I just need to let those positions sit in my portfolio for another one or two years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment