Thursday, March 25, 2021

System design: How do I learn websockets in 2021?

March 25, 2021

Introduction

I did not know my weakness to learn system design. I learned by reading a few articles about websockets, but last five years I did not learn enough for me to pass Microsoft onsite interview. I have to review my failure and see what I should learn better in 2021. I spent two weeks to learn websockets. 

Google search - Keywords - Websockets - Image search

I did search Google using keyword: Websockets, and then I tried to read as many as 20 articles, and I found out that image search is more efficient. I had chance to read webSockets in C#, Java and another language as well. 


I spent two weeks to read all articles and good thing is to read some code implementation in C# as well. I also noticed that I should learn more about some basic concepts as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment