Sunday, March 28, 2021

Weight control | 204 lb | Walk around neighborhood | two hours walk | 55 year old

 March 28, 2021

Introduction

It is hard for me to change my life style. I just decided to go out to walk around and spend time outdoor two hours. It is easy to do, since I chose to take some pictures and then make experience good memory. Enjoy sunshine, beauty of nature, and also hail. 

Photos taken










I asked my haircut lady how many gray hair I have, she told me that it is almost 50%. I need to compete with my gray hair, before it turns into 70 to 80%, I need to make sure that I stay fit, have good time to work and build wealth. 

I need to think about investing on long term on stock market, and build some wealth on stock market in next 6 to 12 months. Stay confident. Work hard on learning and practice some ideas, stay positive on value investing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment