Thursday, April 5, 2018

Algorithm study: 95 algorithm videos

April 5, 2018

Introduction


It is very surprising that those videos are very well prepared by a facebook engineer in Chinese language. I really like to learn something from the teaching.

Here is the video feed. Here is the author's profile on leetcode.com.

10 most favorite algorithms


I like to choose my 10 most favorite algorithms and write down some notes here. I like to study some algorithms so that I can prepare some good questions to be a mock interviewer for a peer who prepares for Google phone interview second round.

I just could not believe that I had last 2 mock interviews as interviewer, and two peers are preparing for Google onsite in a week. I can tell how good they are to prepare for the interview.




No comments:

Post a Comment