Monday, April 2, 2018

Leetcode 253: Meeting room II

April 2, 2018

Introduction


It is 10:00 PM mock interview. I had chance to work on Sudoku solver. And after the mock interview, I had discussion with the peer about algorithms Meeting room II.

We had discussion about the algorithm around 20 minutes.

Algorithm analysis


Here is the analysis the peer gave in mock interview.

I also like to follow up after mock interview, I found similar idea in Leetcode discussion. Here is the link.



Follow up 


April 3, 2018

I reviewed the code written in C# language using line sweep algorithm. Here is the C# practice.

Also I like to read the book chapter 30: Sweep line algorithms. I did first time to learn the algorithm called Andrew's algorithm, also called Andrew's monotone chain convex hull algorithm. I also found a hard level algorithm to practice and apply the Andrew's algorithm, which is called Leetcode 587 Erect the fence.



No comments:

Post a Comment