Friday, April 27, 2018

Be humble and stay positive

April 27, 2018

Introduction


It was a busy week, I had one week vacation from April 12 to April 18. I came back from China vacation last Wednesday, and I enumerated my three mistakes after I came back from vacation.

I like to get myself time to recover, specially on my hay fever, coughing problem and also jet lag etc.

My three mistakes I shared multiple times, I just like to share that I am a human being. I need to forgive and also be forgiven.

First mistake I had is that I took the skytrain from Richmond airport to water front station in April 18 after I got off from international flight over 10 hours, I got on skytrain around 1:30 PM, I fell sleep on my seat but I was safe with my luggage and handbag. When I woke up around 2:20, I was back to one station to Richmond airport, another direction.

Second mistake I made is that I called the second day after I got back from China vacation, I had to go to office later, and then I noticed that my computer showed that it is Thurday August 19. I got extra 15 hours since time difference between China and Canada. I still have one more vacation day since the time difference.

Virus software 


I experienced the virus software malfunction issue. This Monday I was so busy to recover from the bug on my daily duty website maintenance. I had to deal with the issue, the commercial virus software found a virus on my database file, and then deleted the file last Friday. I was luck since I came back my vacation last Wednesday, I had time to recover since I was in the office whole week, I fixed temporary until Tuesday we decided to remove virus software from website database server.

Let me write down some virus threat information here:



Source: AvastCloudCare
Description: AV has detect a threat.

Virus_action2: "DELETE"
virus_type2: "MALWARE"

threat_description: HTML: HideMe-F[Trj]
virus_action2: DELETE
virus_type: MALWARE


The commercial virus software makes this kind of error? Unbelievable! I am confused and then spent more than one hour to look into this virus called HTML: HideMe-F[Trj].


No comments:

Post a Comment