Saturday, August 11, 2018

New habit to share practice on Leetcode discuss

August 11, 2018

Introduction


It takes a village to raise a child.

It is time for me to build a good habit to share on Leetcode discuss.

One thing I can do is to share all my practice with leetcode discuss. I think that it is smart to share with others on Leetcode discuss, specially as a C# programmer. Since I learn so many things from other's ideas and also C# code, it is also interesting to see how I join the community and have some interaction with others.

My two weeks drill - 40 algorithm practice 


It was so exciting two weeks. It is the first time for me to write 40 algorithm on leetcode.com and submitted each algorithm at least once from July 10 to July 31.

I put all my practice in github folder. Here is the link.

My sharing 

I like to spend time to share my practice on Leetcode discuss.

Leetcode 684

Here is my sharing on Leetcode 684 using union-find algorithm implemented using array.

Here is my sharing on Leetcode 684 using disjoint set concept based on Dictionary<int, HashSet<int>>.

Leetcode 687

Here is my sharing on the algorithm.
Here is my sharing on the practice failed to pass all test cases.


No comments:

Post a Comment