Sunday, August 12, 2018

Best summer ever

August 12, 2018

Introduction


It is the best time to be a software programmer, specially in 2018.

It is the best time to be a software programmer. I just could not believe that. When I study Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple yesterday, the total value of four companies in the stock market just tells me that it is best time to choose to be a software programmer.

We live happy life with products and services provided by those four companies. As a software programmer, I also realize how easy for me to advance my skills as a programmer since 2015, as a business woman, and a warm-heart community builder. I can enjoy writing coding blog using Google blogger, and then I also can easily use Facebook apps to get connected to the world, and use so many apps to meet people and chat about algorithm and data structures.

Last 3 months


Starting from this May, 2018, I just could not believe that I experienced so much challenge to work on algorithm and data structure training, practice, and a lot of excitement. I just could not believe that the programmer can be such a competitive job and we can help to change the world.

I just could not believe that every company works so hard and get people excited about advancing basics on computer science, and really help us as a software programmer working for a small business to learn and build solid products at work.

So many thanks to Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook. One by one, I had such great summer from May to August, 2018. It is the first time in my life I experienced so much attention, I do believe that we can change the world and make the business much successful to get connected, and stay in touch.

Money cannot buy the experience



I just could not believe that I learn so quickly about new technology in May, I did learn so many things in those few weeks. I experienced so much joy to be a software programmer. We are in good career and we are making the world much better place to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment