Thursday, August 9, 2018

Stay hungry, stay foolish

August 9, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to study the quote called stay hungry, stay foolish. I like to read the article and study on the topic. Now it is 11:10 PM, I like to study 20 - 30 minutes on this topic. Here is the article link.

There is a similar quote from English actor Tom Hiddleston. Here is the quote.

It takes courage to take the advice to work on Leetcode easy level algorithms. I started the practice starting from July 17, 2018.

I could not believe that I made the choice. I thought that I only need to learn to solve hard level algorithms. I tried to find drills to work on hard level algorithms.

Stay humble


In order for me to improve myself as a programmer, I like to work on as many as possible easy level Leetcode algorithms. My goal is to submit the solution on leetcode.com 10 algorithm a week. I know that it is hard for me to stay humble, stay foolish, and write code for basics.

I love to code and also I love to learn new things every day. My job is to relax myself and enjoy the algorithm problem solving. I also like to share my practice on Leetcode discussion, honestly share what mistakes I make in the practice. I try to learn better design of algorithm. I forget the time complexity, I skip the brainstorm and I like to rush to code.






No comments:

Post a Comment