Saturday, February 9, 2019

meetup finance

Feb. 9, 2019


Introduction


It is the first time I attended the meetup hosted by 9cat related to finance. I went to Burnaby meetup in the van city community room in town center of Logheed mall.

Take some notes


This week 9Cat Burnaby meetup topics

讲座:初创公司融资概论
主讲人:Andy Tian

关于Andy Tian

Andy Tian是UBC的MBA master of Finance。现在是一家温哥华的新创公司的合伙人,资本管理公司Goldenwise Capital Management (hedge fund)的投资分析师,在中国有三年的证券及衍生品职业交易员的经历。

Lecture: Financing for startups: an overview
Lecturer: Andy Tian

About Andy Tian

Andy Tian is UBC MBA master of Finance. Now Vancouver startup cofounder. Investment Analyst of Goldenwise Capital Management (hedge fund), 3 years of Equity and derivative trader in China .

Friday, Feb. 1, 2019
7:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Every week on Friday

VanCity Community Room
3977 north road, Burnaby, BC

My notes

I did take some note in hand writing. I like to look into later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment