Sunday, November 24, 2019

Mock interview - course schedule and binary tree maximum path sum

Nov. 24, 2019

Introduction


It is my first mock interview this weekend. I did not play weekly contest since I chose to prepare online code screen. But I did not work on Leetcode until Sunday evening 10:00 PM. It was so hard for me to work on mock interview, since I got used to surf internet and watch videos related to stock and how to invest, AI and other interesting thing the whole weekend. 

Performance review


Here is my performance report. 

I just could not believe that I solved all three algorithms. I knew that I solved course schedule algorithm before. Topological sort is a classical algorithm.

I chose to solve the last algorithm since tree algorithm is my most favorite algorithm.

Nov. 24, 2019
124. Binary Tree Maximum Path Sum C# mock interview practice on Nov 24, 2019
207. Course Schedule C# mock interview practice on Nov. 24, 2019
210. Course Schedule II C# mock interview practice on Nov 24, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment