Sunday, November 24, 2019

How should I rush to learn basics of AI?

Nov. 24, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I went to Facebook onsite interview this August, I met a few friends in California as well. One of them is a Linkedin manager and he gave me a gift for six month free premium account, and one is principle scientist of AI in Mercedes. Another friend also coached me how to find jobs before dinner, who works for Google. This December one of friends will come to Vancouver to attend a conference of AI.

Start to learn, learn early as possible


I learn the lesson that I wasted 20 years from 1999 to 2019 since I did not learn how to invest; I spent almost whole year to learn how to invest in 2019. The lesson is to start early. 

How to learn AI and start to build interest on this area?

Dialpad is the startup company I have strong interest to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment