Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Crafting skills - how many hours minimal to maintain the level?

July 21, 2020

Introduction


It is my short project to work on. I have to evaluate how many hours minimal one month in order to maintain my crafting skills to the certain level. It is hard for me to measure my own curiosity, and ability to stretch my brain muscle to think a hard level algorithm in less than five minutes.

How many hours minimal to maintain the level?  


I do think that I deserve to have a good career and enjoy the life as well. In order for me to work and stay competitive, I like to push myself to improve my crafting skills.

40 hours
20 hours
10 hours
5 hours

I do think that it is important for me to practice as many hours as possible. I should think about 40 hours for the first week, and then reduce hours to less the second week. There are so many things for me to work on.




No comments:

Post a Comment