Thursday, July 16, 2020

JavaScript: Two days project

July 16, 2020

Introduction


I like to write about my two day JavaScript project, and look into how I can quickly get into a good habit to code using JavaScript more often. It is better to try various ideas to code and challenge myself.

My short term project


I like to write about my two days project using JavaScript. It is such great experience for me to get comfortable to code more often on various ideas.


I got repository on github called project management. I opened last year just after I went to California MPK for onsite interview from Facebook. I visited my friend who worked for Johnson Johnson next to the the hotel I stayed. She was the project manager for micro-surgical startup bought by Johnson. 

Here is the page I created for this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment