Sunday, July 26, 2020

System design: How to prepare myself to be a best learner?

July 26, 2020

Introduction


It is my short research about how to be a best learner on system design next two weeks. It is not easy, but I like to put together some creative ideas.

Facebook system design 


I like to look up Leetcode system design tagged with Facebook.

Follow up on July 27, 2020
I do believe that a best learner should be a good reader. I should push myself to read articles and then take notes, and over hours reading and short researches on small topics will lead me to be a great learner. 

I try not to watch youtube system design youtube videos this time. I do think that a good learner should pick up so many things to learn through reading instead. It is more active and I need to write down those names who provide quality content over years.

No comments:

Post a Comment