Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Search Results Web results Leonard Kleinrock - Wikipedia

I went through the first chapter of the book like using 10 to 20 minutes, and then I came cross the end of chapter, and I read some words shared by the professor. The book is called networking, top-down approach. 

What makes a good researcher? 


I always like to take a break. So it is time for me to learn a scientist, and what is his story. 

His creation of packet-switching principles in 1961 became the technology behind the Internet.

What people have inspired you professionally? By far, it was Claude Shannon from MIT, a brilliant researcher who had the ability to relate his mathematical ideas to the physical world in highly intuitive ways. He was on my PhD thesis committee.

End of my break! Go to chapter II: Application layer

No comments:

Post a Comment