Friday, July 24, 2020

Facebook onsite: Three weeks learner - Amazing learner

July 24, 2020

Introduction


It is such great experience to go over two month preparation for Facebook phone screen. Everything runs smoothly, work, preparation and practice. I have learned so many lessons as a software programmer, I do believe that most important thing is to train myself and push myself hard to be a problem solver. 

Three weeks learner


I like to adapt to be a learner and also take some time to look into system design, and also work on nonstop on algorithm practice as well. 

I did ask a few friends met on interviewing.io last two years, and then quickly I got guidelines for my system design study. 

Amazing linkedin and interviewing.io to make world connected. Here is my github page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment