Tuesday, July 21, 2020

What is most important in Facebook phone screen?

July 21, 2020

Introduction


It is only phone screen I had this year in 2020. I do appreciate the chance to be selected, so that I spent two months to learn and review a lot of algorithms. Preparation is most important, and also I do believe that it is also important to promote how hard I have to push myself to share my progress, what I learn, and what is challenging. 

Preparation


It takes time for me to learn and get used to think how to solve algorithm quickly. I do think that I have to go over at least 100 algorithms before the phone screen. 

During Facebook phone screen


I do think that it is important for me to learn how to communicate, ask clarification question, and also make sure that I can write executable code, working solution, and moving fast in 45 minutes. 

I understand that it is important for me to push myself, and let myself to take some risk, and go for a working solution, make sure that I can produce something working to solve the problem.

In other words, I have to take less optimal solution if the time is not enough for me to analyze and think clearly for a tough algorithm.



No comments:

Post a Comment