Tuesday, July 21, 2020

How to control risk on Facebook phone screen?

July 21, 2020

Introduction


I like to talk about how to control risk on Facebook phone screen. I do think that there are so many algorithms for me to review, and also there are so many classical algorithms for me to learn and some of them are really hard level algorithms. 

Sending out messages on Linkedin


I did send out over 10 messages on Linkedin.com, and then started to get myself understand importance of project. I got a friend to offer me four mock interview to work on communication skills.

49 tagged blogs about 2020 Facebook phone screen


I do think that it is important for me to work on those algorithm and data structure. It is vital for a software programmer to survive, no matter it is good time or hard time. What is it? I do think that problem solving ability, and crafting skills, and also ability to learn.

Here is the link.

The risk


It is high probability for me to fail Facebook phone screen. Even though I was lucky to be selected for my first onsite from Facebook. This time it is more serious and more competitive to stay on top of candidates.

I like to make sure that I do my best as I can. Enjoy the learning. Also it is important for me to find weakness to work on.

I did start my first marathon weekend to work on algorithm non-stopped for 3 days in the row. I knew the difference this time, I do think that I have to really work on so many things in terms of Leetcode discuss post, analyze of algorithms, how to stay on track to solve a simple problem. Compared to my previous experience from 2015 to 2019, I tried to memorize the solutions for as many algorithms as I can.








No comments:

Post a Comment