Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tennis sports and my sports family


I went back to tennis court after one hour phone screen. I only took less than 30 minutes walk around the community last weekend. I was busy and sit whole day to review and code algorithm nonstopped. It is important for me to go back to tennis court, and then meet my tennis family.

16 tennis courts and wall

I know more than hundred people on tennis court. Any time in summer time, I can meet people and say hi. Every one of them is potential a good friend, who can help me relax and hit tennis with me, help me quickly lose those body fat. My weight is 196 lb after so many days away from tennis court.

I did spend time to watch best tennis match on double match, and I chatted with a young chinese girl in her eight year old, her father was playing double tennis, her 10 year old brother played tennis against the wall. I mainly asked about coronavirus, school stuff. She likes drawing.

I spent over four hours on tennis court. I talked to over 20 people, and watched games, and also played against the wall.

Here are highlights:

1. Dress properly - casul shoes, tennis shoes, and tennis clothing
2. Bring water bottom, chat with people
3. Work on my big muscles, run and hit against the wall half hour; take break; half hour;
4. feel my body, and examine if any muscle, bone and joints are functioning properly.

Usually I run one hour before I play tennis. Usually it is better for me to run 5000 meters around central park two rounds. Warm up first, and then I can start to play against wall half hour. And then play some matches if I have chance.

Most of important, meet people and chat, and prepare for future opportunity to play together.

It is my Canadian family on tennis court.

No comments:

Post a Comment