Sunday, September 20, 2020

Baby step: Stock market - be cautious

 Sept. 20, 2020

Introduction

It is hard to resist revenge investment. I had big loss on August 31, 2020, so it is hard for me to understand revenge bet. I like to learn gambling common mistakes, and then move myself to small step, $100 gains/ loss will be better for me to learn. I like to work on strategy to purchase small amount, and test market. 

Market risk

Now it is downward market risk. Even though SU.TO stock is lowest point in the year, but investors still like to sell the stock. I had 1000 shares, and then lost near $2,000 dollars. I stopped loss, same as IMO.TO. HSE.TO, CVE.TO. Revenge bet is dangerous, since institution buyers know how to scare away retail investor, let stock price swing down 30% or more.

I like to learn how to get back on this stock. It is easy for me to work on the stock using small amount, and then figure out what is most lowest point. 

Stock market is too scary for me since I lose all my gains over $6,000 dollars. I have take risk to lose some of my capital. 

What I should learn in next three months? Should I do something better to help myself? 


No comments:

Post a Comment