Sunday, September 20, 2020

Life is tough even though I am so frugal

 Sept. 20, 2020

Introduction

I have to live a life day by day. I like to talk about it and then review it, and get better management of projects in my life. 

Start from 30 minutes talk

I called my neighbor in Florida, who complained bugs in kitchen and he asked me if I took his advice to use professional service he found. 

I talked to him over 30 minutes. 

Being a landlord

It is tough for me to be a landlord this year. I have to pay two installment for roof fund. $2500 dollar each. Monthly maintenance is up to $300/ month. 

Rental near Florida Atlantic University

Because of coronavirus, it is hard for me to find new visiting professors from China to visit in FAU. I also find out the demand is low. 

Being frugal

I am still learning to invest on stock market. One day I have gains over $6000 dollars, next day I made a big bet, and then lost over $6000 dollars gains over 15 months. 

Weight control

I have to pay attention to my weight, and start to play more sports, running and outdoor activities. Life should be easy and enjoyable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment