Thursday, September 24, 2020

Understand market: I won by accident and then I lost by ignorance

 Sept. 24, 2020

Introduction

I gained over $4500 dollars from July 31 to August 31 in my TFSA account, and then I lost all my gains and also my capital $2579 dollars from August 31 to Sept 24. There is 10% market risk since SPX goes down 10%, and then extra ones is my risk to bet on those HSE.TO, SU.TO, IMO.TO, CVE.TO instead of ENB.TO and PPL.TO. I like to learn the lessons. 

Stop gambling and learn basics

I like to take off my market investment, and then work on $6000 dollars in the market. I do believe that market is going down with more corrections. Even though 5% will be dividend for those oil stock, market may go down 20% to 30%. 

It is not easy to deal with gambling thoughts and bad habits. I do need to continue to study more and then build good habit to invest. 

Make my life easy and relax, do not try to make money in bear market, in correction time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment